11.08.2012

coming soon..




zis

                                                         
                                                        under zat
                                 
                           
                                                    on it's way.

there's so many beautiful rug concoctions that people are doing today. mixing.matching.layering.painting.dyi'ing.etc...
so, this boring old jute rug may not super exciting to some of u i know, i know...
 don't really care, really pumped for myself thank u!

ps. if u know me, u know i hate rugs! love the idea of beautiful colors & patterns at my feet, but my lordy i always trip on them & seriously, how dirty do they get? so dirty, i can't... i would rip up my carpet if i could too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-y3xzTGiGzH0/UK4XOaUpdaI/AAAAAAAADw8/Z1MH4Jr4Efo/s1600/pinterestx1_72.png