4.24.2013

back in black...

so...
my teenager has officially hit being a teenager and i'm all fired up!
like not in a good way fired up.
crap, and i have to go thru this 2 more times?
 i'm done, here's my mommy card, someone else please take care of my girls?
just kidding, not kidding, no really i'm kidding. 
it's a moment that i hope quickly passes.


enough of my mommy blahhhs.
lets look at pretty things shall we? 












i'm noticing my trend for black in a ton of my pictures i've been pinning. 
i love it in small, unexpected doses. 
for being such a strong color, it's grounding.
 and right now, i really need that as i go through the rough roads of teenagedom.
wish me luck.
xo.kel


No comments:

Post a Comment

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-y3xzTGiGzH0/UK4XOaUpdaI/AAAAAAAADw8/Z1MH4Jr4Efo/s1600/pinterestx1_72.png