6.14.2012

clutter or collected...?

i'm a fan of the gallery wall. i know it can feel cluttered to some, but i love having my favorite things staring at me from my walls.  just had a conversation with a friend about my dining room wall that i recently cluttered up with collections. at first i hated it, but then when i thought of putting up only 1 piece of artwork, i hated that idea even more. so the chaos of my frames stays. not only in my dining room, but my entry way, and down my hall and possibly a small collection in my girls room....too much? maybe for some, but for me it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. below are thumbs up ways of showing off your favorite things.

                                              feminine + artsy

                                                      handsome + salty

whimsy + traveled

just plain cool

   organized + interesting


keli

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-y3xzTGiGzH0/UK4XOaUpdaI/AAAAAAAADw8/Z1MH4Jr4Efo/s1600/pinterestx1_72.png