10.23.2011

harvest vs. halloween...


never really been a fan of halloween. was talking with my mom & sister about it, i even remember being a kid and not really diggin' on it. can u be a scaredy cat even out of the womb? ok, well that's me. freaked out to have to go down my grandparents basement to get something from the freezer, still think that freddy kreuger is for real, sharks do come busting out of pool drains right? and hmmm what else, don't step on a crack cause' you'll break your mama's back?eeek don't even think about it!! so i celebrate "harvest" and try really really hard to be a super mom and celebrate halloween, for the kids sake!! my own daughters scare me in these pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-y3xzTGiGzH0/UK4XOaUpdaI/AAAAAAAADw8/Z1MH4Jr4Efo/s1600/pinterestx1_72.png