11.23.2010

flowers up in the clouds...




this post doesn't have too much to do with my pretties. it's just that this picture makes me breathless and oh so grateful for my 4 pretties....

the girls had a day off a couple of weeks ago, soooo we headed up w/ daddy to his element. we drove up & up into the clouds for some shiver fresh air, big huge acorns, a little target practice and a quiet that u can only get when your far far away from the world. as girly & flowery us roche girls are, we all appreciate the down and dirty of a good hike and clear lungs. thank u daddy for the memories, loved every minute of it! (maybe not all of the scary cliffs, or motorcycle guys that we almost hit-ahhhh)

1 comment:

  1. I SO LOVE YOUR SITE... BEAUTIFUL GIRLS AND A VERY HANDSOME HUBBY !!! ( HEY GIRLS I CAN SAY THAT, I'M HIS MOM)! I SO LOVE ALL THE HAIR BANDS AND CLIPS, THEY ARE GREAT, KELI YOU DO A FABULOUS JOB ****

    ReplyDelete

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-y3xzTGiGzH0/UK4XOaUpdaI/AAAAAAAADw8/Z1MH4Jr4Efo/s1600/pinterestx1_72.png